Riverfront Paradise, home, working hay farm, perfect horse / cattle property
Aztec, San Juan County, New Mexico
) Automated entry gate with dedicated telephone line.
2) 200 V 3 phase power w/meter @ entryway/ditch area to facilitate electrification of field irrigation system.
3) Pop-up sprinkler system on house ‘upper’ yard.
4) Twist-in sprinklers ‘park type’ on house ‘lower’ yard.
5) Twist-in sprinklers ‘park type’ on yard and barn.
6) Electrified sprinkler pumps for all of the above.
7) 6” pressurized water line from head gate to south property line for side roll sprinklers.
8) Gravity flow irrigation available through 8“ gated pipe.
9) First head gate on Aztec Ditch.
10) 30 amp electric & water RV hookup in trees behind house.
11) 30 amp electric, water and sewer RV hookup at barn.
12) 40’ x 60’ shop/barn, insulated, heated (waste oil heater) with bathroom and tack room. Insulated overhead door with operator.
, Coldwell Banker Cornerstone Realty