+ / - 114.69 Acres Union Cross Road
Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina
The land was part of the original Wachovia tract settled by Moravians as the Friedland tract in approximately 1772. It is presently owned by Mary Alice Vogler and her brother, James Martin, two of the descendants of the Swaim family. The land has been in their family since the early 1700's. It has been a dairy farm over the years hosting approximately 70 milk cows and 50 calves at any given time. There are a barn, milk barn, tobacco barn, and an implement shed on the northern one-third of the tract.
, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty