Built as the Area Builder's Own Residence, this beautiful Horse Property was created for Horse Lovers and their horses. with enough spare time to enjoy the outstanding recreational riding possibilities this area has to offer. Check out the East Fork Riding Stables and Campgrounds at www.eastforkstables.com with 100 miles of well maintained trails and their many horse related activities from April thru October.
This property is situated along a quiet, paved dead end road, with wonderful neighbors, who help and watch out for each other. It is mostly flat, with a slight hill on one side, divided into 6 safely fencend horse pastures, all with professionally built horse shelters. Hardwoods surround the entire parcel.
That Tennessee has no State Income taxes, low Property taxes and a low Cost of Living adds to the attraction of this property. For a prompt reply to your inquiry please use this e-mail address:
- A 13 year old one story, contemporary, open concept Home, with a high ceiling in the living and dining area, gives this home a spacious feeling upon entry. Hardwood floors, and a stacked stone corner fireplace add to the ambience in the living area. Easy to maintain ceramic tiles cover the floor area in the Dining Area, Kitchen, Laundry Room and bathrooms. The 3 bay window in the Dining Area overlooks all horse facilities. The master bedroom has a hardwood floor, On=Suite bath and a large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms are carpeted and both have walk-in closet. A bathroom between these rooms serves both. This home has a large, half covered wood patio with steps leading into the backyard. The third bathroom has a shower off the patio for a quick clean up before entering the house. An attached garage with automatic garage door opener and small office space off the garage complete the house. Adjacent is a separate garage - 28 x 30', with work bench, 220 and 110, and two storage rooms. This garage will accomodate 2 full size trucks.
- A gravel driveway leads to the other end of the property and ends in front of a 30 x 40 Hay Storage/Workshop building, also with 220 and 110 electricity and a second water connection. An old barn from the original owner remains and can be used for equipment storage.
- All appliances are included in the Sale of this property. Included are Refrigerator/Freezer. Dishwasher and Stove in stainless steel, Washer and Dryer as well as upright Freezer. The barbeque on the deck is connected to a large propane tank and stays with the property.
- This lot is mostly flat, rectangular with a slight hill on one side, with hard woods surrounding it. A small creek runs thru the woods, providing water for our " resident deer herd" and many bird species.
- This property is completly fencend except for a small area around the old barn and Haybarn. We left the old 2 strand wire fence in place in order to make it easier for deer to move between this and neighboring properties.
Horse Facility Features
- The horse barn is 36 x 36, with 4 12 x 12 stalls installed. It was built by a builder 2.5 years ago. The stall fronts and dividers are wood and metal with sliders. It is fully insulated. Electric and Water is in the barn, with plugs to all stalls for heated water buckets in the winter. Two more stalls could easily be added. There is a concrete wash rack outside. All pastures have access to water.We created our horse facilities for the safety and comfort for our horses and ease of maintenance for ourselves.
- There is also a 60" round pen, which will stay with the property.
- An arena could easily be added in the back of the barn. There is a place to store your horse trailer and turn around on the property is easy.
- 20 miles
- 4 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
188 Cook Rd, Clarkrange, Fentress County, Tennessee