Want to ride for hours just out your back door? There's 123,120 acres of trails!! (Weyerhaeuser land permit allows you to access their land for $70.00 per year ...and you can ride, camp and bike!) Check out: http://www.wyrecreation.com/
This traditional two story home stands majestically on 72.73 acres just minutes to the quaint country town of Vernonia.
Call this "home" - an amazing location filled with natural water features, evergreen forests out your back door and rolling fields for the 4 legged family you have!
Three fish stocked ponds, a small creek passing through the property and views of the valley from your private home on top of the Mountain!
Oh...did I mention it has an airstrip too? Room for your horses and your planes should you enjoy aviation!
Love Golf? The adjacent neighbor...is a small Municipal Golf Course! Great spot for breakfast or lunch and a great game of golf! Priceless!
The property backs up to 1000's of acres of Weyerhaeuser Timber land on the North side and below, a valley of privacy and sharing the road in to your home... only a few neighboring homes.
TONS OF POTENTIAL! SELLER IS MOTIVATED! COME SEE THIS PROPERTY! CALL FOR A SHOWING!
There is a large shop with tons of electricity and 220 power. A large barn has 4 stalls that greet the fenced fields for your horses and there's a large barn door and plenty of room for hay storage or equipment for your animals!
Watch the video
- The house is a 1998 built - Two Story Farm house with lots of windows that take in the views of the valley! A tall ceiling in the living room brings sunshine into the large kitchen with a small dining area and lots of counter tops! Around the corner a formal dining area and a large entry with a staircase headed upstairs to the bedrooms.
- Upstairs - 2 large bedrooms and a full bath in the hallway. There's a very large ensuite Master Bedroom and a large bath with a soaking tub and double sinks! Open the french doors to enjoy a private view and let the cool breezes come in while you sleep!
- One of the bedrooms upstairs boasts a sitting/view room - the perfect place to find a respite for quiet, in your own home or a perfect place for the kids to play!
- The house has hardwood floors throughout and wall to wall carpet as well in the bedrooms.
- There is a wrap-around porch in front and back so you can sit in your chair and watch the critters below!
- A nice feeling of privacy, peace and nature... Priceless.
- 72 acres of mostly level land...
- 27 acres has potential to be used as Aviation Industrial land or can be used as farm land. Ask for details.
- 45.73 acres has the house, the shop, the barn and a shed as buildings and crop or horse property below.
- 3 large ponds - fed by spring water from the hillside is perfect for fishing, water retaining for use on property.
- Heated and insulated shop with 220 power and concrete floors. Man door & Garage door!
- Ride your horses in your own "back yard" with access to 1000's of acres of land owned by Weyerhaeuser land is available for access with an annual lease payment!* *Buyer to verify permit rules.
- A Taxi way has been identified on this property - with access rights to Vernonia Municipal Airport. - Airport ID#05S. Ask agent for more details on this.
Horse Facility Features
- Trails, Fenced pastures, stream going through this lovely private property protected by sloping hillsides and in a lovely valley known as Timber Road and the town of Vernonia.
- 40 acres of fenced pasture and an additional 27 acres have been approved as an Aviation Industrial zone, if desired with County final approvals.
- Zoned Primary Forest zone in Columbia County.
- 60' x 65' Barn with 4 stalls and split doors open to the fenced pasture.
- 34 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15165 Airport Way, Vernonia, Columbia County, Oregon