Located in picturesque Finger Lakes (NY) Region between Ithaca (Cornell Univ.) and Corning NY (Montour Falls), high above Seneca Lake with panoramic views. Cornell University Equine Park & Hospital in nearby Ithaca for all your horse needs. Property is all pasture land, has been used for haying in the past. Plenty of room for your barn, riding ring & trails. On quiet country road with another 85- acre horse property directly across. Appropriate horse signage in place on road. Comfortable, bright, airy ranch home with designer kitchen features, large master bedroom ensuite, great room with double sliders to 35' deck overlooking gently rolling hills, hardwood maple floors throughout and full walk-out basement w/ARXX insulation. GREAT NEWS! Owner has done preliminary home inspection, too. See photos and video! A GREAT PROPERTY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!
CALL SELLER/OWNER DIRECTLY FOR PRIVATE SHOWING (607-546-4508). All required legal documentation on file with attorney. Ready for immediate sale.
Watch the video
- 1,900 sq. ft. custom-designed ranch built in 2009 with attached two-car garage.
- Central HVAC, insulated ARXX full basement with walk-out French doors to patio.
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with custom Kraftmaid maple cabinets, & GRANITE countertops.
- Hardwood maple floors throughout / bathroom ceramic tile floors.
- Tilt-out windows for easy cleaning. Maintenance-free vinyl siding.
- Large master suite, private bath w/soaking tub & double bowl sinks w/custom cabinetry.
- Walk-in master closet with shelving.
- Spacious mudroom/laundry/utility sink w/plentiful built-in cabinet storage/ceramic tile OFF GARAGE.
- Front porch, 34' back deck w/sliders w/panoramic views overlooking distant rolling hills & town
- New 300' stone driveway to attached two-car garage
- New curved professionally designed stone walkway from garage exit to lower rear level
- Newly installed 300' white post and rail fencing along road in front of house and front corner
- Seller did home inspection 2015--HOME IS MOVE-IN READY!
- Level. Tillable pasture-land. Used for haying in past. Great for riding trails.
Horse Facility Features
- Great for riding trails. Ready for you to create your own barn and paddocks.
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3255 Dolphsburg Road, Montour Falls, Schuyler County, New York