Lush irrigated & sub irrigated pasture & alfalfa hay fields for all of your livestock needs.
This is the best scenario for cows or horses- 3-sided Shelter buildings & grain storage available on the pasture side of the property.
Currently the property is home to a herd of Red Angus cows.
The Morton building has been left open on the inside to customize your horse stall’s or tack room or...
Watch the video
- This home is strategically placed on this 36+ IRRIGATED site to capture the magic of our mountain views & amazing sunsets from all the windows. Custom designed by a Boulder builder & perfectly appointed in every aspect.
- The interior features an open floor plan with a charming kitchen & friendly eating area, and opens to an inviting & dramatic great room with floor to ceiling windows & fireplace. The open floor plan also hosts a formal dining room with butler’s pantry, tray ceiling & built in cabinet for formal dinner parties.
- The generous master suite is located on the main floor and has a fireplace and private access to the west facing deck. The deck is accented by lovely gardens & large trees surrounding the home, which creates a relaxing atmosphere for having your favorite beverage. Upstairs there are 3 additional spacious bedrooms. There is also an unfinished garden level basement with a high ceiling waiting for your own personal touches.
- Fabulous beautiful views of the front range and Longs Peak from this Property.
- EZ access to Downtown Denver and Boulder,Longmont. 35 miles to Denver International Airport.
- New Children's Hospital located at Highway 7 and I-25, 7 miles from the property.
- Orchard Mall, AMC Movie Theater and Costco within 7-10 miles .
- Many 5 star restaurants located in Boulder and Denver.
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2880 Godding Hollow Pkwy, Frederick, Weld County, Colorado