Horseproperties.net is a unique website created with the horse enthusiast in mind. We offer the discriminating buyer a place to view and compare properties all over the United States especially suited to accommodate horses, and of course, their owners.
We understand that horse property specific information just isn’t available on a typical real-estate site.
That’s why HorseProperties.Net is dedicated to providing a visually appealing and informative resource to make your search for the perfect horse property an enjoyable experience. Established in 2006 we are now the world largest website dedicated to equestrian estates and horse farms.
The information you seek is easily found…just click on any of the properties advertised and you will have instant access to beautiful pictures and horse-property specific information such as acreage, barns and outbuildings, training facilities, riding arenas, etc.
1. Click on “Agent/Seller Register Here” and fill out the information.
2. You will get a confirmation email (please check your junk/spam folder), and follow the steps to confirm.
3. Click on LOGIN/SIGN UP, log on, and then click on Upload Property.
You choose how many months you would like to advertise your horse property with us:
• 4 months: $59 ($14.75/mo)
• 6 months: $79 ($13.17/mo)
• 12 months: $99 ($8.25/mo)
We have a special discount for multiple listings: 5% off for each additional listing.
You can replace your listing with another one as soon as you have sold it. There is no automatic renewal, and there is no sign up or cancellation fee.
Once you sign up, you will receive:
· A complete web page for your listing–with up to 30 photos at no extra charge–on America’s #1 horse property website.
· A monthly newsletter will be sent to over 42,000 people in the horse and/or real estate industry across the country, showcasing our newest properties by state.
· If you are a licensed real estate agent you will be listed on our page for qualified agents.
· A paper certificate will be mailed to you. The certificate is for you to present directly to the seller. It's another way for you to show your client your excellent work on their behalf. We have had great response from agents who sent out the certificates…their clients were thrilled to see the global Internet exposure that their property was receiving.