Horseproperties.net is a unique website created with the horse enthusiast in mind. We offer the discriminating buyer a place to view and compare properties all over the United States especially suited to accommodate horses, and of course, their owners.
We understand that horse property specific information just isn’t available on a typical real-estate site.
That’s why HorseProperties.Net is dedicated to providing a visually appealing and informative resource to make your search for the perfect horse property an enjoyable experience. Established in 2006, we are now the world largest website dedicated to equestrian estates and horse farms.
The information you seek can be found easily…just click on any of the properties advertised and you will have instant access to beautiful pictures and all of the horse-property specific information such as acreage, barns and outbuildings, training facilities, riding arenas, etc.
1. Click on “Agent/Seller Login/Sign-up” and fill out the information
2. You will be redirected to the payment page to purchase the advertising space.
3. After the purchase, continue to upload all the property information.
• 4 months: $59 ($14.75/mo)
• 6 months: $79 ($13.17/mo)
• 12 months: $99 ($8.25/mo)
We have a special discount for multiple listings: 5% off for each additional listing.
You can replace your listing with another one as soon as you have sold it. There is no automatic renewal, and there is no sign up or cancellation fee.
· A complete web page for your listing – with up to 30 photos at no extra charge and unlimited text – and no other agent will advertise on behalf of your property.
· A weekly newsletter will be sent to over 55,000 people in the horse or real estate industry across the country, showcasing our newest properties by state.
· If you are a licensed real estate agent, you will be listed on our page for qualified agents.
· A paper certificate will be mailed to you. The certificate is for you to present directly to the seller. It's another way for you to show your client your excellent work on their behalf. We have had great response from agents who sent out the certificates…their clients were thrilled to see the global Internet exposure that their property was receiving.