About Horse Properties
Horseproperties.net is a unique website created for the horse enthusiast. We offer the discriminating buyer a place to view and compare US and international properties especially suited to accommodate horses, and of course, their owners.
We Rank #1 on Google, Yahoo, and Bing searches!
We understand that horse property specific information just isn’t easily available on a typical real-estate site.
That’s why HorseProperties.Net was created: to provide a visually appealing and informative resource to make your search for the perfect horse property an enjoyable experience. Launched in 2005, we are now the world largest website dedicated to equestrian estates and horse farms.
The information you seek can be found easily…just click on any of the properties advertised and you will have instant access to beautiful photos and horse property specific information, such as acreage, barns and outbuildings, training facilities, riding arenas, etc.
3 Easy Steps to Post Your Listing on Horseproperties.net:
1. Click on “Agent/Seller Sign-in”
2. Click LOGIN if you have an account, REGISTER if you don't.. You will be redirected to the payment page to purchase the advertising space.
3. Create your ad and then post it. The cost for one ad is:
4 months: $59 ($14.75/mo)
6 months: $79 ($13.17/mo)
12 months: $99 ($8.25/mo)
We have a special discounts for multiple listings: 5% off for two ads, 10% off for 3 ads, 15% off for 4 ads, and $20 off for 5 ads.
And, you can replace your listing with another one as soon as you've sold it. There is no automatic renewal, no sign up fee, no cancellation fee -- no hidden charges. Just a one time payment.
Once You Sign up, You Will Receive:
- A complete web page for your listing – with unlimited text and up to 30 photos at no extra charge – and no other agent will advertise on behalf of your property.
- A weekly newsletter will be sent to over 55,000 people in the equestrian or real estate industry, showcasing our newest properties by state, and including your ad.
- If you are a licensed real estate agent, you will be listed on our page for qualified agents.
- A paper certificate will be mailed to you. The certificate is for you to present directly to the seller. It's another way for you to show your client your excellent work on their behalf. We have had great response from agents who sent out the certificates…their clients were thrilled to see the global Internet exposure that their property was receiving.